The project “Intelligent Cross-Border Accelerator for Innovative ICT-enabled start-ups”, funded by the European Union, announces a call for participation in trainings, as part of an accelerator program, which aims to stimulate entrepreneurship in the cross-border region between Greece and Macedonia.
Who can apply:
- Individuals who want to create their own business
- Teams that want to create a new company
- Startup company in early development
- At least one of the participants in the team must have a place of residence in one of the municipalities bordering the Republic of Greece
What you will learn:
- Development of a successful entrepreneurial idea
- Making a business model canvas
- Methods for testing the effectiveness of the business model
- Technology evaluation, sustainable innovation and open innovation
- Intellectual property protection of new startup ideas
- Business strategy development
- Identify market potential
- Access to finance, readiness for investment
- Marketing of new technology
The best teams will have the opportunity for:
1. MENTORS who are exceptional and proven business professionals
2. Paid participation in a two-day BOOTCAMP in Ohrid
3. Paid participation in a BROKERAGE event in Thessaloniki
The lectures will be held during the month of April, and the additional events during the following months (May, June, July). The lectures will be given by professors and prominent managers from Macedonia and Greece. The process will be intensive, fast and with excellent education, aimed at accelerating the capacity of the participants and in just a few weeks will prepare them to be ready to present their business ideas to prominent investors.
If you are interested in applying, please fill out the form HERE.
For more details you can contact the following contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The call will be open until March 31st.
We look forward to seeing you!
The project is implemented by: University of Information Sciences and Technologies “St. Apostle Paul ”, Youth Entrepreneurship Service Foundation and the National Center for Innovation Development and Entrepreneurial Learning (NCDIEL).