The National Center for the Development of Innovation and Entrepreneurial Learning (NCDIEL) supports the active involvement of young people (the student population) in the creation of the innovation ecosystem in the country. In the framework of its activities, NCDIEL Skopje in partnership with the Macedonian Academy of Sciences and Arts implements the project WBC-RRI.NET –…
"Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning."
- Winston Churchill.
The National centre for development of innovation and entrepreneurial learning (NCDIEL) was established in November 2009 with financial support for the period from 2009 to 2011 from the Austrian Development Cooperation (ADC) in the Republic of Macedonia.
NCDIEL is working closely with Ss. Cyril and Methodius University Business Start-up Centre (UKIM-BSC) that was also funded by ADC in April 2006. NCDIEL is supported by:
- Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Macedonia,
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia,
- Macedonian Chambers of Commerce,
- Economic Chamber of Macedonia,
- Economic Chamber of Northwest Macedonia,
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Ss. Cyril and Methodius University,
- Centre for Research, Development and Continuous Education (CIRKO),
- Bureau for Development of Education.
Our experience brings businesses to the next level!
We at NCDIEL strive to strengthen the capacity for effective provision of innovation, technology and financial support to micro, small and medium sized companies.
Our team - that is what makes us different!
The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.
How we work
Comfortable & productive long-term partnership is our priority!
We have experience working with various donors
Our reliable partners
People. Partnerships. Performance.
Other partner organizations:
- Macedonia 2025 foundation
- Agency for promotion of Entrepreneurship of the Republic of North Macedonia
- Macedonian Academy of Sciences and Arts
- University “St. Cyril and Methodious” – Skopje
- University Goce Delchev – Shtip
- University of Information Science and Technology “St. Paul Apostle”
- University “St. Kliment Ohridski” – Bitola
News & useful articles
We are pleased to announce that a two-day training on the topic “Introduction to the Green Transformation and Circular Economy in the Manufacturing Industry” will take place on 30.11.2023 and 01.12.2023, at the premises of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering. This training is tailored for representatives from the business sector, particularly those in manufacturing industries,…
We would like to thank everyone for participating in the Best Green Innovation Business Concept 2023. Following is the list of the 16 finalists for the high school competition Best Green Innovation Business concept 2023. You can find the list here. The final competition will be held on May 13, 2023, starting at 11 a.m.,…
Workshop “The Future of Education: STEM Education, Gender Equality and Green Innovations in Vocational Education and Training”
On 27.01.2023, the Macedonian Academy of Sciences and Arts (MASA) and the National Center for Development of Innovation and Entrepreneurial Learning (NCDIEL), gathered representatives from secondary schools from all over the country on a workshop titled “The Future of Education: STEM Education, Gender Equality and Green Innovations in Vocational Education and Training”, focusing on the…