Eligible for attendance are university students of any level coming from EU-universities (and affiliated H2020 countries).
– Free accommodation and meals
– Up to 100 EUR reimbursement of travel expenses to reach your destination.
– Chance to win funding for your start-up idea
During the Academy, students will team-up with each other and will learn about:
– Specific technological challenges and market trends
– Hot technologies and emerging tools
– Entrepreneurship fundamentals
– Opportunity recognition and evaluation
– Basic Finance
– Marketing Fundamentals
– Business Planning
The best 3 teams from each 2016 STARTIFY7 Summer Academies, will participate in a dedicated Boot-Camp in Brussels in October 2016 and pitch in front of an investor panel.
Apply Now Online!