NCDIEL as part of the intelligent Cross-Border Accelerator team is thrilled to invite you to the final project event! The final event of the cross-border business accelerator that is implemented by PrimePoint Partners as part of the iCBA regional cooperation program, funded by the EU IPA Interreg, will take place on September 16th and 17th,…
"Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning."
- Winston Churchill.
The National centre for development of innovation and entrepreneurial learning (NCDIEL) was established in November 2009 with financial support for the period from 2009 to 2011 from the Austrian Development Cooperation (ADC) in the Republic of Macedonia.
NCDIEL is working closely with Ss. Cyril and Methodius University Business Start-up Centre (UKIM-BSC) that was also funded by ADC in April 2006. NCDIEL is supported by:
- Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Macedonia,
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia,
- Macedonian Chambers of Commerce,
- Economic Chamber of Macedonia,
- Economic Chamber of Northwest Macedonia,
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Ss. Cyril and Methodius University,
- Centre for Research, Development and Continuous Education (CIRKO),
- Bureau for Development of Education.
Our experience brings businesses to the next level!
We at NCDIEL strive to strengthen the capacity for effective provision of innovation, technology and financial support to micro, small and medium sized companies.
Our team - that is what makes us different!
The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.
How we work
Comfortable & productive long-term partnership is our priority!
We have experience working with various donors
Our reliable partners
People. Partnerships. Performance.
Other partner organizations:
- Macedonia 2025 foundation
- Agency for promotion of Entrepreneurship of the Republic of North Macedonia
- Macedonian Academy of Sciences and Arts
- University “St. Cyril and Methodious” – Skopje
- University Goce Delchev – Shtip
- University of Information Science and Technology “St. Paul Apostle”
- University “St. Kliment Ohridski” – Bitola
News & useful articles
Development of a plan for gender equality: Meeting the requirements of the Horizon 2020 program and beyond!
We are pleased to inform the public that on 02.07.2021 starting at b. An online gender equality event will be organized as part of an international project Introduction of RRI in WB countries: Introduction of RRI in WB countries: Improving self-sustaining eco-systems for research and innovation The Gender Equality Plan is a set of actions to…
Approved in 2019, the INTERVET WB project will enable 36 administrative staff / teachers from all vocational schools in the 6 Western Balkan countries (Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia, Northern Macedonia and Bosnia) to participate in a 6-day summer school. In this second call we will select 3 employees / teachers from all vocational schools in…
Approved in 2019, the INTERVET WB project will enable 54 administrative staff / teachers from all vocational schools in the 6 Western Balkan countries (Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia, Northern Macedonia and Bosnia) to participate in a 7-day practice abroad. In this second call we will select 3 employees / teachers from all vocational schools in…