The National Center for Development of Innovation and Entrepreneurial Learning (NCDIEL) announces a call for a part-time job in the period from 01.08.2017 to 27.12.2017.
The main goal of the project is to encourage the social inclusion of young Roma through trainings for social youth entrepreneurship. The project aims to train Roma and youth who are not in employment, education or training to actively participate in social life and to create an environment for further youth development of social entrepreneurship in Macedonia.
The working position is a Project Manager with part-time work contract (55% of working hours or 22 hours per week).
The project manager’s activities consist of:
- Coordination of the project activities, including assigning the responsibilities of the project team and ensuring high quality in the implemented activities;
- Coordination between the members of the consortium and other stakeholders;
- Quality monitoring and control
- Monitoring of the activity of the social entrepreneurship offices;
- Preparation of reports.
- University diploma;
- At least 3 years of work experience;
- Experience with project work;
- Knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of computer software (Microsoft Office, Internet use, etc.);
- Communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team.
The call is open for five business days, including Friday, July 28, 2017 until 4:00 pm. Interested candidates should send their CVs to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The selection will take place through a non-discriminating transparent process of interviews. Only applicants who will be called for an interview will be contacted.