Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is an exchange programme for entrepreneurs, financed by the European Union. It offers young entrepreneurs the opportunity to work alongside an experienced entrepreneur in another participating country and strengthen the skills you need to develop your business. Your stay abroad can last one month with opportunity for extension.
In practice this means that the programme is run by a network of local contact points, including Chambers of Commerce, incubators and other organisations supporting businesses, presented in the different participating countries. After you fill in your online application and get accepted for the programme, the contact point you will have chosen in your country will provide you with support and assistance to find your host entrepreneur. You will also receive practical assistance during your stay abroad.
The National centre for development of innovation and entrepreneurial learning is this programs contact point for mobilities from our country. As part of the consortium of the SEE SMART SMEs project (South Eastern European coalition to cultivate SMART SMEs in Europe) we will implement the support system for applicants.
Participating in Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is easy:
1. Check out the eligibility criteria and the application process on the website
2. Prepare – have your CV, motivation statement and business plan ready
3. Apply online via www.erasmus-entrepreneurs.eu
4. Find a suitable host with the help of the local contact points and prepare for the exchange
5. Travel abroad to the host and benefit from a cross-border entrepreneurial exchange
For more information contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org