The event was held on 19th of May 2017 in the restaurant Longurov, Sthip Macedonia and was part of the project, Development of competences for social entrepreneurship through game in the Municipality of Shtip”. All participants were informed via e-mail. In total 23 participants were present.
The event began at 10:00 with the registration of the participants
- Presentation from the project partner ”Association of multiethnic society for human rights Shtip”
- Presentation of the project objectives and project activities
- Representative from the University “Goce Delchev- Shtip”
- Brief statement from the present civil organizationsFirstly, the event was opened from the project manager of NCDIEL (national center for developing innovation and entrepreneurial learning) Momir Polenakovik, after which the project manager Boris Djartov addressed the participants. Finally Erol Ademov from “ Association of multiethnic society for human rights Shtip” gave his statement.Momir Polenakovik introduced the participants to the work of NCDIEL and the responsibilities that the organization will have as the main partner of the project. Boris Djartov than introduced everyone with the objectives and activities which will be undertaken during the project as well the listing the expected results. Erol Ademov explained the role of the organization “ Association of multiethnic society for human rights Shtip” will have in the project.
Trajce Velkovski gave an introductory lecture regarding social enturprenuership, thus giving a theoretical base and giving examples of social enturprenuership in Macedonia as well as highlighting successful examples. After a quick coffee break Trajce Velkovski presented the importance of networking especially in this day and age. This was followed up by a practical exercise where networking skills were supposed to be implemented.
Bojan Jovanovski discussed development of organizational skills and their application in projects. After the lunch break Bojan Jovanovski presented key skills for the development and management of successful projects. In order to give a more accurate representation of the necessary skills practical exercises were held which focused on project management.
The end of the exercise was followed up by a discussion regarding everything that was mentioned in the workshop. After the discussion the participants were given evaluation forms and were asked to evaluate the ability of the lecturers to adequately present the specific topics.
Време: Активност: 10:00-10:15 Participant registration 10:15-10:30 Opening statements:
– Presentation of the project partner “Association of multiethnic society for human rights Shtip”
– Presenting the project objectives and activities
10:30-11:30 Introductory lecture in social entrepreneurship 11:30-12:00 Coffee break 12:00-13:00 Developing the networking skills of civil organizations 13:00-14:00 Practical exercise in which networking skills are used 14:00-15:00 Development of organizational skills for project application 15:00-15:45 Lunch break 15:45-16:45 Development of skills for successful project management 16:45-17:45 Practical exercise for project management 17:45-18:00 Key points and discussion (evaluation of the lecturers)