The National Center for Development of Innovation and Entrepreneurial Learning (NCDIEL) announces a call for a part-time job in the period from 15.11.2017 to 27.12.2017.
The main goal of the project is to encourage the social inclusion of young Roma through trainings for social youth entrepreneurship. The project aims to train Roma and youth who are not in employment, education or training to actively participate in social life and to create an environment for further youth development of social entrepreneurship in Macedonia.
The position is full time Assistant at the Center for Social Entrepreneurship, and the activities consist of:
- Coordination of project activities;
- Active participation in strategic planning of activities;
- Support to potential and future entrepreneurs;
- Encouraging the target category to use the services of the center;
- Logistic support for event organization;
- Other activities related to the successful implementation of the project and achieving sustainability of the Centers for Social Entrepreneurship.
- University diploma;
- Experience with project work;
- Knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of computer software (Microsoft Office, Internet use, etc.);
- Communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team.
The call is open for five working days, until Monday, November 13, 2017 until 4:00 pm. Interested candidates should send their CVs to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The selection will take place through a non-discriminating transparent process of interviews. Only applicants who will be called for an interview will be contacted.