Approved in 2019, the INTERVET WB project will enable 360 students from all vocational schools in the 6 Western Balkan countries (Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia, Northern Macedonia and Bosnia) to participate in a 1 month long practice abroad. In this first call we will select 11 students from all vocational schools in North Macedonia who will start their practical work from in June 2021 in France.
This call is open for the following qualifications:
- Architecture and geodesy
- Forestry and wood processing
- Mechanical engineering
- Textile and leather processing
- Personal services
- Travel, tourism, hotel and catering services
Do you want to submit your application?
First, be sure to read the Call and Annex. You can download the call – here.
The first step in participating in this call for applications is to register the school / institution on the website through this form. Find here the list of schools / institutes that are already registered on the site.
You also need:
– Gmail address
– Scanned valid personal identification document (VISA, passport or residence permit: depending on the country)
– updated CV on English language
– short video of 1 minute where you will tell us: “why do you want to participate and what tasks and activities do you want to perform in your host company abroad”
Ready to go? Click here to fill out the application form.
Remember that your call code is: INTERVET STUDENTS_North Macedonia 1/2020
The deadline for the applications is 10/12/2020